- Mastered At – Dubplates & Mastering
- Mastered By –
- Written-By, Producer, Arranged By, Mixed By [Uncredited] –
Green stamped white label.
- In the end all will fall victim to the nagging persistence of that b side
- As far as I am concerned, this is where the series peaks. The range achieved on the A side, with such a rudimentary and modest palette, is worthy of the highest honors. The outcome is particularly impressive on the A side, as it so effortlessly combines the pulsating drive of techno and the misbehaving tweaks of the TB-303. It all boils down to a propulsive groove and rolling at a lower end of the 130BPM range, and relatively restrained eruptions of acid. Meaning, it's proper acid techno no doubt, yet at no point does the lead full develop into a full blown soloist passage, like it does - for example - on the B side of the second installment of the Alien Rain saga. This is pure techno funk combined with the lovely power of acid. Simple, reduced, centrifugal, rhythmically focused and pitched with just the right amount of nastiness. Ideal for those who like to spice things up a bit, but consider London's squat acid techno punk aesthetic a tad too much. By a mile my favorite piece by Milton Bradley.
The B side offers a more straight up acid jam from someone's lost archives from the nineties. Wicked Plastikman riffs rise and ebb as snares crash and flail... Hypnotic acidic dementia. No real breakdown or direction, this basically a poutporri of sinister 303s and tight dance floor friendly beats. Scary background atmosphere, some eerie hisses emerge throughout, adding to the psychedelic factor. Great little nasty piece. Not as instantly catchy and memorable as the A side cut, but a sure welcome given the fact there is hardly anyone around pursuing this sound, let alone excelling in it.
Bottom line: you enjoy any Alien Rain 12", you'll love this one as well. Side A is maximal dance floor destruction. Top drawer DJ artillery for the ones who know...
- for me "Alienated 3A" is the best track in the series so far...
- Acid Tracks by HellBazZ_Davy
- Roland TB-303 Overload by funk_wid_it
- *Stamped (arts), White Label* by uominiminuti
- Box1: 106 records by Natchrecords2020
- For Sale by DJKancheli
- 2013 by rajder1
- new arrivals mid-April 2016 by transition
- Top 30 - Best Tracks of 2013 - with comments (to be added later) by Quintdresden
- Pearsall presents Post-Millennial Acid Frenzy by hodderian
- roevidek - 2013 by tiebor
- New Releases & Restocks - October 11, 2013 by factcheckr