|A3||This Is How I Disappear|
|A4||The Sharpest Lives|
|A5||Welcome To The Black Parade|
Percussion [Additional] –
|B1||I Don't Love You|
|B2||House Of Wolves|
Vocals [Additional] – , ,
Vocals [Guest] –
|C4||Famous Last Words|
- Copyright ? – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright ? – Reprise Records
- Recorded At – Eldorado Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Resonate Music, Burbank, CA
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Precision Record Pressing
- Lacquer Cut At – Optimal Media GmbH
- Mastered At – GZ Media – 225005E
- Exclusive Retailer – Walmart – 093624881070
- Barcode (On rear sleeve): 093624881070
- Barcode (Sticker on shrinkwrap): 093624881070
|The Black Parade (CD, Album, White Slipcase)||Reprise Records||9362-44427-2||Europe||2006|
|The Black Parade (CD, Album, White Slipcase)||Reprise Records||44427-2||US||2006|
|The Black Parade (CD, Album, Box Set, Limited Edition)||Reprise Records||44428-2||US||2006|
|The Black Parade (Cassette, Album, Black)||Reprise Records||9362-44427-4||Indonesia||2006|
|The Black Parade (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||44427-2||UK||2006|
- Sticker on side 2 is actually sticker of side 3 twice reproduced. Kinda a flaw.
- Number 1 on trending records! MCR nation won! . .
- Compared to the UO variant this one sounds a hair better to my ears but this could definitely benefit from a remastering. Compression is the real killer here but for $15 you can't beat it. Packaging is flawless, color is meh but the discs are flat and dead silent.
- Edited 14 days agoCurrently on sale for $15 on Walmart's website, already got my copy in
EDIT: Mine has 0 surface noise at all, but does sound too compressed and with no separation. I haven't heard the CD of this too much so I cant tell how much of this is added or was already there. B2 in particular is very compressed. This and the album before it REALLY could use a remaster, especially Three Cheers as that album sounds awful.
- Can’t compare to past pressings as I don’t have any, that said, this pressing is on par with all the recent Walmart exclusives I’ve picked up, very quiet surface noise, no pops or crackles, definitely an excellent pressing. Don’t care for the gray color, but to have an almost guaranteed perfect pressing at a decent price, I’m very happy.
- I was fairly surprised by the quality of this pressing. While it sounds a bit too compressed and it seems to be lacking a bit of separation and some mid range, it’s a pretty loud and clear pressing with very little surface noise clouding up any of the quieter parts of the album.