|A1||Come For Me||2:20|
|A3||Out Of Line||4:01|
|B1||That Ain't No Lie||2:18|
- Recorded At – Peter Daemon Studios
- Bass – (tracks: A1, B2)
- Drums – (tracks: A2, A3, B1, B2)
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Bass, Drum Machine –
- Anyone knows why this hasn't been reissued yet?? w w
- Hi, Jay Willman here ... artist for the Class Info record. There was also a single and a video of the Come for Me song ... anyone want to see the video?? Check out my new band Karma180 on youtube; I'm back after a 30 year layoff ... and I'm picking it up where I left off ...
- A very odd, "dark" yet ultimately charming record and one of the most in-demand of the synth pop genre. The cover is still one of my favorites of all time.
Here're my thoughts from my listing from when I sold my EX copy on Ebay for $700. I've never seen this go lower than $400.
"Those who don't know of this will want to hear this charming, amazing and simply weird record of synth-pop that sounds like a mix of Fad Gadget and Soft Cell but kinda lo-fi and dirty with a sullen Andy McCluskey-type on vocals. He even mixes some rockabilly guitar kinda like Electronicat into one of the five perplexing electro pop cuts here. A shame this never got signed to a larger label, this 5-song EP with a pressing of 500 with fewer circulated is the only known document of this Winnipeg, Canada project from 1983 released on local (possibly their own) Classified Records."